As Project Manager for the Sacramento, Roseville, Stockton and Reno areas, Kelly Balogh oversees tenant and capital improvement projects for both owners and tenant clients.
With over 15 years of experience as a Project Manager, Ms. Balogh uses her extensive knowledge to work with all types of facilities for a variety of clients. Her role includes assessment and strategic planning for facilities, project specifications and building standards, lease review with respect to construction and improvements, design planning and procurement of contracts. She provides day-to-day coordination of all project consultants, contractors, vendors, as well as, project budgets, schedules, occupancy certification and contract administration on behalf of the client.
Ms. Balogh has a wide range of experience with office clients and works with the Property Management groups to provide quality results to every client. Ms. Balogh has successfully directed projects totaling $30 million dollars in the past six years. These projects include lobby and restroom renovations, elevator upgrades as well as office, medical and industrial tenant improvements.
Prior to CBRE, Ms. Balogh worked for six years with Hines as the Construction Manager for the Sacramento and Roseville areas overseeing tenant improvement and capital projects totaling over 3 million square feet of Class A office space. Additionally, she has experience working as a Project Manager for HMH Builders and as an Assistant Architectural Conservator for Architectural Resources Group.
- Bachelor of Arts, San Diego State University
- Spanos Headquarters –First Generation Tenant Improvement Projects, 125,000 SF
- Intel – Miscellaneous projects at the Folsom and Sacramento Intel Campus
- Weintraub Tobin – Tenant Improvement Project, 44,900 SF
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe – Tenant Improvement Project, 8,596 SF
- DLA Piper – Tenant Improvement Project, 19,732 SF
- Clear Channel – Radio Station Build Out, 16,792 SF
- Care Innovations – Tenant Improvement Project, 18,935 SF
- Weintraub Tobin
- Orrick Herrington Sutcliffe
- Felderstein Fitzgerald Willoughby & Pascuzzi
- DLA Piper
- Cushman & Wakefield
- New York Life
- Umpqua Bank
- Care Innovations
- Clear Channel
- Crowe Horwath
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- DLA Piper
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- State Controller’s Office
- Department of Personnel Administration
- Social Security Administration/GSA