Kendall Dickenson is a Project Manager with CBRE’s Project Management Group in Norfolk, Virginia. She is responsible for project delivery representing both Tenants and Landlords. This responsibility includes budget development, cost analysis, scheduling, procurement, total quality management, developing RFP’s, contract administration, and risk assessment. She provides day to day coordination and communication to project consultants, architects, contractors, and real estate professionals on behalf of clients.
Prior to joining CBRE’s Project Management staff, Kendall was a Real Estate Manager for CBRE of Virginia Inc. In this capacity she asset managed several office, retail, and industrial portfolios totaling over 950,000 square feet. Kendall has earned both her CPM ® and RPA® designations, and has served on the local IREM ® Chapter Executive Council since 2012.
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- Commonwealth of Virginia Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA®)
- IREM® Executive Board Legislative Committee Chair, 2012-2014
- IREM® Vice President of Communications, 2014
- IREM® CPM Candidate of the Year, 2013
- IREM® Associate Member of the Year, 2011
- CBRE|Hampton Roads Employee of the Year, Asset Services, 2010
- Washington & Lee University, Business Administration and Politics, 2008, Cum Laude