Kent Clayton is an Analyst with CBRE's Valuation & Advisory Services Group, multi-family properties. His work involves assisting in real estate valuations, investment and financial analysis, development analysis, market research and a variety of real estate consultation services for institutional quality multi-family assets across Canada.
Prior to joining CBRE, Kent attended school at the University of Guelph where he participated in the Real Estate and Housing program.
Kent has been involved in a number of appraisal and consulting assignments.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Real Estate and Housing Major, University of Guelph
- Timbercreek Asset Management
- RealStar Management Partnership
- Starlight Property Investments Group
- Akelius Canada Inc.
- Hillbrooke Property Rentals Inc.
- Timbercreek Asset Management, Multi-family portfolio of assets across Canada
- Starlight Property Investments Group, Multiple class "A" and "B" multi-family assets in the GTA
- Realstar Management Partnership, Various multi-family assets across Canada