Kevin Armstrong is the Market Leader for CBRE’s Wisconsin operations. Kevin has more than 25 years of commercial real estate experience. He came to CBRE through the acquisition of Milwaukee’s leading brokerage firm, The Polacheck Company, of which Kevin was a principal. With CBRE, Kevin oversees the overall business operations including a staff of almost 90 real estate professionals in the Milwaukee, Madison and Wausau offices. Kevin is responsible for ensuring clients’ brokerage, real estate management, property disposition and property acquisition needs are met.
Kevin brings extensive transaction experience to his role as Managing Director. His broad experience across lines of business and multiple markets seats Kevin ideally to continue growing the Wisconsin practice in the coming years. Prior to assuming the role of Managing Director, Kevin was an office broker representing a diverse group of clients in both landlord and tenant representation lease assignments. In addition, Kevin has experience as representative in both commercial acquisition and disposition transactions.
Achievements & Recognition
- Commercial Association of Realtors of Wisconsin - Office Deal of the Year 2005, 2008 and 2012
- Master of Business Administration Degree, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1988
- Bachelor of Science Degree, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1985
Significant Completed Assignments
- Crossroads Corporate Center - more than 900,000 SF, 65 acres, master-planned campus - Listing Agent
- The Milwaukee Center - 28-story, 370,000 SF class A office tower - Listing Agent
- Plaza East Office Center - 470,000 SF class A office twin towers - Listing Agent
- A.O. Smith World Headquarters - 40,000 SF Tenant Representation
- Independence First - 40,000 SF lease - property redevelopment - Tenant Representation