Kevin Calihan is widely regarded as one of the preeminent authorities on the office market in Phoenix. With 1,500 transactions over the past 20 years, Kevin’s expertise is sought by the most prominent corporate users and developers in assessing market conditions and opportunities in the Phoenix market. Kevin frequently draws on his 20 years of industry experience to contribute to publications and presentations on the real estate market in metropolitan Phoenix.
Over the past 15 years, Kevin has expanded his team to provide transaction management services across North America and the world, representing clients in lease and sale transactions in over 40 states and 30 countries.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, National Association of Office and Industrial Properties
- Member, Phoenix Thunderbirds
- Past Board Member, Downtown Phoenix Community Development Corporation
- Past Board Member, Executive Council Charities
- 9 time NAIOP Arizona Office Brokers of the Year
- 10 time CBRE top producing corporate services and leasing team in Arizona
- CBRE "Rookie of the Year" 2001, all specialties
- University of Arizona Bobcats Senior Honorary – Recognizing the most outstanding 13 seniors on the University of Arizona campus
- Campus Logic
- Charles Schwab
- Arizona Federal Credit Union
- Salmon, Lewis, Weldon, P.L.C.
- Mayo Clinic
- Brown & Caldwell
- Preferred Home Care
- CVS Health
- Kyocera Solar, Inc.
- BFSO Law