Mr. Howard has been active in the commercial real estate industry for more than twelve years, representing the interests of both tenants and landlords.
Mr. Howard specializes his practice in Downtown Washington, DC. During his tenure, Mr. Howard has represented law firms, national corporations, non-profit organizations and political consulting firms such: as Universal Service Administrative Company; Better Business Bureau; Bates White LLC; Mutual of Omaha; Kaiser Permanente; Littler Mendelson; Ballentine Barbera; Earthlink; and The US Grains Council. In addition, he has represented the interests of such landlords as: Lawrence Ruben Company, LLC; BlackRock; Quadrangle Development Corporation; Ring Associates; Crown Properties; duPont Fabros Development; Dean Witter Real Estate; MGP Properties; and The Lenkin Company in the successful marketing of their assets.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Howard spent 10 years with Grubb & Ellis.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Greater Washington Board of Trade (1994 - Present)
- Catholic Charities (1996 - Present)
- Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service (1998)
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Delaware Alpha Alumni Volunteer Corporation (1986 - Present)
- Member of the Board
- National Alumni Volunteer of the Year (2005)
- 2014 Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Association (CREBA) #3 Regional Leasing Agent; #4 DC Leasing Agent
- University of Delaware, B.A. in Political Science