Kevin Schutte is the Managing Director for CBRE’s Cincinnati office. As Managing Director, he supervises a team of over 175 employees including approximately 40 leasing and sales professionals who specialize in investment properties, global workplace solutions, asset services, project management, valuation and portfolio administration. His responsibilities include business development, service delivery, community and industry relations, recruiting, hiring, and client relations and the overall profitability of the CBRE Cincinnati office.
Kevin has more than 20 years of commercial real estate experience in the greater Cincinnati area. Prior to joining CBRE, he worked at Skanska USA Building, where he was responsible for the company’s business development in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. During his time with Skanska, Kevin’s leadership helped the firm significantly increase its revenue in the Cincinnati region.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- American Heart Association, Board of Directors
- REDI Cincinnati Member
- NAIOP Member
- UC Real Estate Round Table
- Licensed Real Estate Agent in Ohio, Kentucky
- Duke Realty Masters Club (2013)
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Commercial Real Estate
Office and industrial development and lease transactions
Medical office development and lease transactions
- Part of the development and leasing team responsible for 18 million square feet of office and industrial properties in the Cincinnati market. We increased occupancy from 91% to 99.3% in less than one year.
- Completed several large office and industrial build-to-suit lease projects valued at over 56.2 million dollars.
- Negotiated over $1.2 million in TIF infrastructure financing for two large build-to-suit medical projects.
- Directly involved with completing over 580,000 square feet of medical office space development, leasing and sale/lease back transactions, including six build-to-suit projects totaling 268,000 square feet of new medical space.
- Responsible for leasing existing Duke-owned medical office facilities and building hospital relationships for future development opportunities in Ohio and Kentucky.
- Directly involved in real estate consulting and physician demand studies for the Tri-Health healthcare system in the Cincinnati area.