Kevin Broderick, MAI, is a First Vice President in the New York Valuation & Advisory Services group’s office in the Northeast Region. He has over 10 years of real estate valuation and consulting experience within the Northeast metropolitan area. His primary geographical focus is Long Island, Queens and Brooklyn, New York.
Mr. Broderick has expertise in the appraisal of a diverse range of property types including office buildings, commercial lofts, garden apartments, cooperatives, condominiums, townhouses, shopping centers, industrial facilities, schools, and convents. He also has extensive experience with residential and office market studies, as well as portfolio valuations and multi-property assignments. Clients include financial institutions, private and corporate property owners, developers, religious institutions and attorneys.
Mr. Broderick is a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of New York and a designated member (MAI) of the Appraisal Institute.
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Certified General Appraiser, State of New York, License No. 46000038235
- Long Island University, Old Brookville, NY, Master of Business Administration
- State University College of New York, Oneonta, NY, Bachelor of Science, Business Economics
- Reckson Associates, Long Island, NY, Office Building Portfolio
- Citibank Portfolio, Long Island, NY, Bank Branch Portfolio
- 455 Central Park West, New York, NY, Condominium Development
- Sovereign Bank Portfolio, Leasehold Portfolio
- M&T Bank
- JP Morgan
- GE Capital
- Wells Fargo
- EuroHypo AG
- Sovereign Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Bank of America
- Signature Bank
- The Diocese of New York
- The Diocese of Rockville Centre