Kieran Reilly is a Project Manager in CBRE’s Project Management Group in the San Francisco Bay Area. Kieran’s background in Real Estate, Development and Construction Management provide a unique skill set that supports CBRE’s Project Management Delivery Platform. Kieran along with his strong industry background and wide network of resources, skillfully translates clients’ needs into a high level of service for consistent and drama free projects.
Kieran has twenty plus years of experience in the South Bay providing Construction oversight, property transactions, move management and commercial development. Kieran utilizes his project experience to ensure clients goals are achieved on-time and on budget.
Prior to CBRE, Kieran was a Project Manager with Commercial Brokerage background with a Bay Area Construction Management firm where he met with clients, identified the project scope, budget, project teams, schedule and City approval process. He has extensive contacts and experience in the Commercial Property and Construction Management industry and leverages his knowledge to the benefit of both clients and the project team. Mr. Reilly is a natural team leader and provides the critical leadership on projects, that clients demand. Kieran’s experience in Construction Management, Move Management and Property Management is a bonus to clients with a variety of needs.
- Bunker Hill, Santa Clara, 120,000+ Façade, garage and interior common area improvement project representing the landlord/owner with multiple pricing iterations for best CAPEX utilization of building refresh for market demands.
- 5300 Stevens Creek, 55,000+/SF Davits replacement and interior Market Ready improvement project. Project oversight, subcontractor specialist project specifications, and best practices walk through with bidding contractors. Determined best practice and contractors to provide value engineered roof and davits replacement in occupied building. Executive updates from pre-design, through construction/closeout. Code compliance, safety requirements, management to CAPEX building budget.
- IHS Markit, San Jose, 10,000+/SF Decommissioning and Lease restoration for Market Ready space. Working with a large client group with multiple decision makers to reach consensus within tight timelines and budget constraints. Leveraged industry contacts to maximize client satisfaction on final expenditures.
- Loyola Marymount University, School of Business
- Project Management Professional Certification | PMP
- OSHA 30 Certification
- Buchanan Partners
- Stockbridge Partners
- CBRE Property Management
- IHS Markit
- Lamb Partners
- NA Partners
- Western Securities
- Commercial Property Services
- Campbell North American
- Burkes Moving Services