Kim Hartrum is a Senior Transaction Manager of the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction team, which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management. The team provides exemplary client service by utilizing modern technology and supporting real estate needs of occupier clients locally, nationally and globally.
As a Senior Transaction Manager at CBRE, Kim specializes in multi-market industrial and office transactions, negotiating renewals and relocations for clients such as Cobham, DISH Network, Ferguson Enterprises, GEICO, and Mettler-Toledo. Kim interacts with local field brokers, reviews leases, prepares financial analyses and reports for clients. Specifically, she is leading the strategy and implementation process of all transactions for the client, including the management of their lease expirations and other critical dates.
- DISH Network | 230 ± Locations | Transaction and Portfolio Management
- Ferguson Enterprises, Inc | 1,400+ Locations | Transaction and Portfolio Management
- GEICO | 35 Transactions, 360,000 SF | Transaction Management
- Mettler-Toledo | 65 Locations | Transaction and Portfolio Management
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the State of Maryland
- CBRE Women’s Network - Baltimore Field Delegate
- Towson University, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Marketing
- The Crosby Group
- DISH Network
- Ferguson Enterprises
- World Fuel Services
- WR Grace