As a Project Manager with CBRE, Kimberly Daniel is responsible for overseeing design and construction projects for landlord capital improvements in a wide range of commercial properties throughout the CBRE 35 Million SF Chicago-area portfolio. Kimberly oversees the project strategy, budget, schedule, bid analysis and contractor communications to ensure her clients’ needs are top priority through each phase of the project. Kim’s attention to detail continuously ensures that projects meet client’s expectations.
Before joining CBRE, Kimberly worked as an Operations Project Manager for a charter school working with Chicago Public Schools facilities department on construction projects where she coordinated external events for campuses. Kim acted as a liaison between facilities and the vendor for three buildings in this role.
In addition to her facilities experience, Kim also worked for a residential developer providing executive-level assistance to the CEO and company partners.
- OSHA Certified
- PjM 1-University of Texas (Dallas)
- Computer Learning Center, Chicago, IL, Computerized Business Systems
- Mid America Plaza, Oakbrook Terrace | Various SF | $55K-71K
- 10/20 N. Martingale, Schaumburg | Various SF | $27K-240K
- 908 Elm, Hinsdale | Various SF | $300K-2M
- 847 Church, Elmhurst | Various SF | $220K-280K
- SAIA, Burr Ridge | Various SF | $200K-1.2M
- KBS Capital Advisors
- Credit Suisse AG
- TA Realty LLC
- Cumberland Metro
- AHI Investors, LLC
- LPC Realty Advisors
- Associated Bank