Kirsten Malm Rutledge joined CBRE in 2018 as an associate in the Madison office, focusing primarily on retail and office properties in the greater Madison area. Kirsten helps her clients - both owners and occupiers - make real estate decisions that meet their needs. Kirsten and her team focus their expertise on acquisition and disposition of industrial/commercial properties, office properties, retail properties as well as leasing of all asset classes in the State of Wisconsin, on behalf of institutional and regional clients.
Kirsten taps into her roots as a Verona, Wisconsin native to find the best opportunities the growing Madison market has to offer. She is a strong communicator with a passion for real estate and urban design.
Prior to joining CBRE’s Madison office, Kirsten lived and volunteered in Southeast Asia. She also held a series of progressive roles in non-profit, government and business organizations, most recently as the youth director of Child advocates/Denver CASA. In this role, she supervised in an agency dedicated to advocating for abused and neglected children.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Madison Commercial Brokers Group (CBG)
- International Council on Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Urban Land Institute
- Commercial Association of Realtors-Wisconsin (CARW)
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- Licensed Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson
- Languages: English and Thai