Kory Fasing specializes in Healthcare Real Estate Services focusing on the successful execution of landlord and tenant representation assignments throughout Denver and the Front Range. She began her commercial real estate career with CBRE in 2010 as a research analyst, specifically focused on office properties. Her brokerage career began in 2011 and she has been focused exclusively on Healthcare Real Estate for the past seven years.
Providing proven strategies and objectives for her clients, Kory’s focus is on meeting the established business goals for building owners and the medical practices she represents. She understands that real estate plays a major role in the bottom line of a successful practice and that referral patterns, building location and accessibility, and real estate costs are paramount in that equation.
Ms. Fasing works with her clients to develop comprehensive Real Estate Strategies that capitalize on the nuances and changes of the national healthcare landscape. She provides value through portfolio optimization, market canvassing, transaction management, financial analysis, and thorough market research. Her unique understanding of the healthcare industry leads to a smooth transaction process and cost-saving solutions that complement clients’ business strategies.
Medical Practice Speciality Experience
- Practice types, structures, and business models (how they work and how they make money)
- Practice synergies and referral patterns
- Physician specialty hierarchy
- Hospital relationships, dynamics and politics
- Space usage and design/practice efficiencies
- Project drivers and complimentary uses
- Regulatory environment and impact
Areas of Specialization
- Leasing (on-campus, off-campus)
- Landlord/Agency Representation
- Tenant/Practice Representation
- Buyer and Seller Representation