Kush Mirani is a First Vice President with CBRE’s Office Tenant Representation Team. Mr. Mirani partners with office users to evaluate, negotiate, and execute real estate transactions to meet their evolving occupancy needs. Mr. Mirani’s focus is aiding clients to minimize costs, improve flexibility, and reduce risks while helping them accomplish their overall real estate goals.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Mirani worked at Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) for over four years. At JLL, Mr. Mirani worked in office tenant representation and gained a deep knowledge of market conditions in commercial real estate.
His primary focus has been partnering with internet technology firms and professional service corporations where he works closely with his clients to develop optimal real estate solutions to meet their complex requirements. Mr. Mirani has built a strong and loyal client base and has continued to develop those relationships.
Kush is an active member of the community and an avid volunteer. He participates in organizations such as Meals on Wheels and Coalition for the Homeless. He has also spent more than 350 hours at St. Mary’s hospital in their volunteer program and is an Open Hand Board Member.
- Atlanta Board of Commercial Realtors, Member
- Open Hand Atlanta, Board Member
- B.B. in International Economics and Finance, University of Tennessee
- FirstKey Homes | Marietta, GA | 89,000 SF
- Robert Half International & Protiviti | Atlanta, Macon, Savannah, GA | 72,000 SF
- Credigy Solutions | Norcross, GA | 58,000 SF
- Premier Exhibitions | Multiple | 108,000 SF
- Amoena USA | Kennesaw, GA | 45,279 SF
- AAA The Auto Club
- AXA Advisors
- Central Garden & Pet
- City of John’s Creek
- General Dynamics
- Georgia Support Solutions
- Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- Gresham, Smith, & Partners
- JMG Realty
- Keysight Technologies
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Martin Marietta
- Mary Hall Freedom House
- McDonald Development Co
- OneSource Relocation Services
- Penske Truck & Leasing
- Scott’s Miracle Gro
- Stryker Corporation
- Timberland Investment Resources
- Zenith American Solutions