Kyle Corsini, a Senior Associate at CBRE, Inc., specializes in the representation of office tenants in the metropolitan Washington, DC area including Maryland and Virginia.
Mr. Corsini joined CBRE in 2013 as a member of the highly acclaimed Wheel Program, one of the most coveted training programs in the commercial real estate industry. During his time in the Wheel Program, Mr. Corsini was actively immersed into various lines of business in the Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia markets including:
- Tenant Brokerage Services
- Agency Brokerage Services
- Institutional Investment Sales
Prior to his enrollment in the Wheel Program, Mr. Corsini graduated from Gettysburg College with a degree in Organization and Management Studies, minoring in Business.
- LIBRARY SYSTEMS & SERVICES, INC.
- ACA COMPLIANCE
- MILTENYI BIOTEC/LENTIGEN
- NFP INSURANCE
- PAYROLL SOLUTIONS, INC.
- DELANEY MCKINNEY, LLP
- MELEHY & ASSOCIATES
- FEDERAL HOME LOAN BANKS OFFICE OF FINANCE
- BANK OF AMERICA/ MERRILL LYNCH
- THE GOAL, INC.
- MODUS CREATE
- GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT FUND
- O’CONNOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT, INC.