Kyle Hanna joined CBRE Limited Toronto West Office in 2005. Focusing on the industrial sales and leasing market, Kyle has quickly ascended to one of the top Industrial brokers in Canada and earned his Executive Vice President title in 2017. Kyle has also become one of the top land brokers in the GTA West and has completed many of the largest industrial investment sales in the Toronto Market. With specific expertise in land site selection, logistics, and labor analysis; Kyle has assisted many clients with e-commerce supply chain strategies across Canada, and currently is the Canadian lead for CBRE's E-commerce specialty practice group.
- Manages a 10-person Team that has completed over 30,000,000 sq.ft. of transactions over the past 5 years.
- Completed 109 transactions in 2017 (team completed 176)
- Sold over 600 acres of development land in the past 3 years
- Sold over 300 acres of development land in 2017
- Over $3B of investment sales over the past 3 years
- Completed many of the largest & most complex E-commerce distribution center deals in the GTA
- Actively involved in a mentorship program to many Junior Brokers throughout CBRE across Canada
- CBRE - Rookie Of The Year - 2008
- Top 10% in North America (2017)
- Top 10 Producer in Canada (2017)
- Toronto West Top 10 Producer (2011-2012)
- Toronto West Top 5 Producer (2013-2017)
- Winner of the 2016 SIOR Industrial Broker of the Year Award
- Winner of the 2016 NAIOP Developing Leader Award
- Winner of the 2012 & 2014 CBRE Broker’s Choice Award (voted on by CBRE Brokers)
- Multiple NAIOP REX Award Winner for Leases & Developments
- Winner of the 2008 Top New Producer of the Year Award for CBRE Canada
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance & Economics, University of Western Ontario
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Cascades / Norampac
- Cox Enterprises
- Crown Cork &Amp; Seal.
- Hankook Tire Corporation
- Hewlett Packard
- Lowes / Rona
- Magna International
- Metro Canada Logistics
- Pet Valu
- Princess Auto
- Royal Canin / Mars
- Schenker Logistics
- Summer Infant
- Synnex Corporation
- Walmart Canada Corp.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Mantella Corporation
- Bentall Kennedy
- Carterra Private Equities Inc.
- Cooper Construction
- Investors Group
- Kingsett Capital
- Op Trust
- Oxford Properties Group
- Pure Industrial Real Estate Trust
- Sun Life Finanical
- PepsiCo, 712,000 sq. ft.
- Lowes, 635,000 | 250,000 sq. ft.
- Sobeys, 600,000 | 300,000 sq. ft.
- Nike, 507,000 sq. ft.
- IKEA, 500,000 | 300,000 | 100,000 sq. ft.
- Hewlett Packard, 410,000 sq. ft.
- Princess Auto, 305,000 sq. ft.
- Prologis, +2,000,000 sq. ft.
- Opus (ORE), 1,500,000 sq. ft.
- Oxford Properties, 1,000,000 sq. ft.
- HOOPP, 800,000 sq. ft.
- CREIT, 635,000 sq. ft.
- Opus (ORE), 1,900,000 sq. ft.
- Investors Group, 1,100,000 sq. ft.
- Bentall, 991,000 sq. ft.
- Oxford Properties, 640,000 sq. ft.
- GWL, 502,496 sq. ft.
- OP Trust, 370,000 sq. ft.
- Columbia Sportswear, 693,000 sq. ft.
- Crown Holdings, 375,000 | 305,000 | 70,000 sq. ft.
- The Gap Inc., 344,000 sq. ft.
- Weston Foods, 234,000 sq. ft.
- Adient, 170,000 sq. ft.
- Hopewell, 241 Acres
- Broccolini, 200 Acres
- Ship Corporation, 199 Acres
- Menkes, 100 Acres
- Sun Life / Bentall, 100 Acres
- Metrus, 64 Acres