Kyle Lewis serves as an Associate with the CBRE Advisory and Transaction group. He specializes in all aspects of Office real estate transactions for institutional landlords including agency leasing, marketing, and investment sales. His experience allows him to leverage market knowledge to assist clients to best meet their specific and unique objectives. Mr. Lewis prides himself on his unwavering diligence and insightful guidance.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Lewis spent time at The Howard Hughes Corporation and Bell Tower Commercial.
- Texas Real Estate License
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Candidate
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA), Emerging Leader
- Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP), Member
- Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA), Member
- ULI (Urban Land Institute) – "Young Leader Mentorship"
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Business Administration in Real Estate Finance