Kyle Mack is an Associate at CBRE in the office brokerage group located in Milwaukee. He specializes in tenant and landlord representation and leasing. In addition to his daily client representation responsibilities, Kyle is also an integral part of new business development.
Prior to joining CBRE, Kyle worked for Xceligent, a commercial real estate information provider, as a researcher. He was responsible for verifying the accuracy of information in the database, including sale and lease comparables, as well as tenant activity.
With an intricate knowledge of the greater Milwaukee and Madison markets, Kyle is able to use that information to provide market insights to his current clients.
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Co-Chair of Programs Committee, CARW
- State of Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson license
- Graduate of the Associates in Commercial Real Estate (ACRE) program
- Program Committee Member, ACTS Housing
- Bachelor of Science degree – Marquette University
- Milwaukee County
- Forefront Dermatology
- University of Wisconsin-Extension
- Milwaukee Public Museum
- Milwaukee Historical Society
- GE Healthcare
- Towne Realty, Inc (Zilber)
- American Realty Investors
- Educator’s Credit Union
- Assurant, Inc.
- Phoenix Investors
- Barnabas Business Center
- Johnson Bank
- My Choice Family Care