Kym is an associate at CBRE’s Columbus office focusing on tenant representation services for office and industrial clients throughout Central Ohio teamed with Kirk Smith. Her 22+ years of experience in branding, marketing and business development, both the client and agency side, make her uniquely positioned to assist tenants in obtaining spaces that build on client brands.
Prior to joining CBRE, she worked in marketing strategy and consulting firms where she worked with clients such as Merck, a global pharmaceutical company, Cardinal Health, Bayer Animal Health, Rexam Packaging, Feazel, Rainsoft and other national and local businesses.
Awards & Recognition
- Featured Speaker, Center for Business Intelligence
- Guest Lecturer, Otterbein University
- Best Patient Website Development, Med Ad News
- Upper Arlington High School Cycling, Executive Director
- Master of Business Administration, Dayton University
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing, Miami University
- Licensed real estate professional in the State of Ohio