Lacy Showers is a Real Estate Manager for the Indianapolis Property Management team. Currently Lacy manages Class A office and mixed use properties in the Indianapolis and surrounding area. Her responsibilities include financial reporting, oversight of vendors and building technicians, tenant retention, lease and contract administration, capital and tenant improvements, and more.
Prior to joining the CBRE Property Management team, Lacy served in property management roles with Cushman & Wakefield and Duke Realty. In these roles, Lacy oversaw over 800,000 SF of medical office buildings in the greater Indianapolis and Cincinnati areas including surgery centers and emergency care. She also served on a team managing over 1,000,000 SF of office and retail. Her responsibilities during her past roles included financial reporting, CAM reconciliation, overseeing partner distributions, building maintenance supervision, energy conservation efforts, and facilitating office services. Lacy also earned three BOMA 360 designations for three different office buildings as well as made BOMA TOBY National finals 3 years in a row working on a team managing Class A & B suburban office buildings.
- Certified Property Manager Designation, Institute of Real Estate Management
- IREM, Indianapolis Chapter- President Elect 2018
- IREM, Indianapolis Chapter- CPM of the Year 2017
- IREM-Indianapolis Chapter- Heroes For The House committee member 2012-present
- IREM- National Diversity Committee Member 2017-present
- BOMA Indianapolis Emerging Leader Committee Member 2016-2017
- BOMA Indianapolis Philanthropic Committee Chair 2017-present
- Licensed Indiana Real Estate Broker
- IUPUI- Indiana Kelley School of Business, Bachelor’s in Accounting, 2010