Lance Bloom specializes in urban land sales for CBRE Nashville, focusing on the core submarkets of the Nashville CBD for both office and retail services.
Mr. Bloom was recognized as a “Heavy Hitter” nominee in 2013 by the Nashville Business Journal. He is also an active member of the Nashville Downtown Partnership Residential Development Committee.
Mr. Bloom joined CBRE in September 2013 after serving as Director for Sales and Leasing for C.B. Ragland Company since 2009, where he brokered more than $25 million in transactions.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Nashville Downtown Partnership Residential Development Committee
- University of Mississippi, Bachelor's Degree
- Agassi/Johnson Urban Funds
- Bettie Page Clothing
- Clayton Bank
- Corner Partnership
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Pollack Shores
- Sereo Partners
- Stansel Electric
- SWH Development
- Urban League of Middle Tennessee
- Wood Partners
- 405 3rd Ave S, Nashville (Land) - $7,750,000
- 515 2nd Ave S, Nashville (Land) - $3,200,000
- 320 Broadway, Nashville - $950,000
- 316 Broadway, Nashville - $4,350,000
- 105 4th Ave S, Nashville - $1,500,000