Lara Bahri joined the Advisory and Transactions Services team at CBRE in 2013, concentrating her practice on Retail Acquisition/Disposition and Occupier/Agency in Northeast Florida.
During her time at CBRE, Lara has completed over 680,000 square feet in transactions, totaling over $50Million in consideration. Before joining CBRE, Lara worked at other leading real estate brokerage firms in North East Florida, including Strategic Sites and Colliers International. At these firms, she worked in various capacities and sectors including Office Sales, Leasing, and Marketing teams.
- B.A. – University of Florida 2007
- Real Estate Studies Program, Commercial Real Estate Investment and Finance
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate
- Completed with Distinction the Executive Retail Fundamentals and Strategy course –Retail Inside Offered by the Terry J. Lundgren Center for Retailing at the University of Arizona.
- ICSC | International Council of Shopping Centers