With over 12 years of experience in brokerage, Larissa specializes in Landlord Representation, repositioning of assets, and leasing & sale advisory. She joined CBRE in 2015 and is currently working on a portfolio of Minneapolis CBD office buildings totaling approximately 4,000,000 square feet.
Since joining CBRE, Larissa has completed over 100 transactions totaling approximately 1.8 million square feet in office leasing. Larissa has been involved in the sales of approximately 1.4 million square feet of office buildings totaling over $350,000,000 in sale proceeds. Larissa has a best-in-class work ethic and a passion for property repositioning & placemaking. She enjoys working with a variety of clients ranging from local developers to large institutional owners.
Larissa graduated magna cum laude from Augsburg College with degrees in both Finance and Business Management.
In her free time, Larissa enjoys traveling, exploring new restaurants and yoga. She is a Green Bay, Wisconsin native and avid Packer fan.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Minnesota Real Estate Salesperson
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties (NAIOP)
- NAIOP Community Enhancement Committee
- 2017 - CBRE Millennium Club
- 2016 - CBRE Millennium Club
- 2014 - Emerging Future Talent - Cushman & Wakefield
- 2012 - Rising Star - Cushman & Wakefield
- 2011 - MNCAR Transaction of the Year
- Augsburg College, B.A. Finance/Business Management
|Capella University - ASB Capital
|Winthrop & Weinstein
|Baker Tilly - ASB Capital
|We Work - ASB Capital
|We Work - The Ackerberg Group
|Global Tranz - ASB Capital
- ASB Capital
- Franklin Street Properties
- CBRE Global Investors
- American Realty Advisors
- Olympus Ventures
- The Ackerberg Group
- Kraus Anderson Real Estate