Laura Hart is an Associate within CBRE’s Advisory and Transaction Services specializing in industrial properties and has been with CBRE since 2014.
With nearly 15 years of Industrial brokerage experience, Laura has been instrumental in several significant projects giving her in-depth experience and knowledge in; site selection, property feasibility analysis, property acquisitions and dispositions, project revitalization, and comprehensive sales and leasing contract negotiations.
Her client first professionalism and best-case scenario approach to business continues to deliver results, repeat and referral business and new opportunities. She partners collaboration and leadership to provide her clients with best in class caliber industry expertise, technology and media resulting in real estate strategies with a powerful advantage.
Prior to joining CBRE Nashville, Laura represented many Institutional Landlords and market leading developers as well as tenants and buyers in the Las Vegas, Nevada market.
In 2015, Laura participated in the completion of 18 transactions for approximately 710,000 square feet with a total value of $165,000,000.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Candidate Designation
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- 2013 Outstanding Achievement for Commercial Division Development
- 2012 Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders (CWFL)
- 2010 CoStarPower Broker Award for Industrial Leasing Transactions
- 2009 Prudential National Honor Society Award
- Purdue University, Bachelor of Arts in Communications
Partial List of Clients
- C-III Capital Partners
- CW Capital
- Dalfen America Corp.
- Dermody Properties
- Harsch Investment Properties
- KTR Capital Partners
- Panattoni Development
- Aisin World Corp.
- Black Rifle Coffee Company
- JR Automation
- Newell Brands
- Tellworks Communications