Laura Hart is an Associate within CBRE’s Advisory and Transaction Services specializing in industrial properties. She has been with CBRE since 2014. Prior to joining CBRE Nashville, Laura represented many Institutional Landlords and market leading developers as well as tenants and buyers in the Las Vegas, Nevada market.
With more than 11 years of Industrial brokerage experience, Laura has been instrumental in several significant projects giving her in-depth experience and knowledge in; site selection, property feasibility analysis, property acquisitions and dispositions, project revitalization, and comprehensive sales and leasing contract negotiations.
In 2015, Laura participated in the completion of 18 transactions for approximately 710,000 square feet with a total value of $165,000,000.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Candidate Designation
- NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- 2013 Outstanding Achievement for Commercial Division Development
- 2012 Cushman & Wakefield Future Leaders (CWFL)
- 2010 CoStar Power Broker Award for Industrial Leasing Transactions
- 2009 Prudential National Honor Society Award
- Purdue University, Bachelor of Arts in Communications
- C-III Capital Partners
- CW Capital
- Dalfen America Corp.
- Dermody Properties
- Harsch Investment Properties
- KTR Capital Partners
- Panattoni Development