Laura Koperek focuses on content development for global and national training programs such as Finishing First and CBRE University. Leveraging her real estate background, Laura works with subject matter experts to customize training programs that help our professionals learn and engage the CBRE platform of resources and successfully implement new skills.
In addition to content development, Laura is a skilled trainer and program facilitator presenting workshops across the country to help our sales professionals and management teams hone their critical thinking, communication, presentation, organization, and decision-making skills.
Prior to joining the Learning & Development team, Laura was responsible for training and education in the San Diego region. There, Laura played a key role in developing and implementing a strategy designed to increase efficiency and transparency between departments, a strategy now being adopted in other offices across the country. Her innovative thinking and entrepreneurial approach has been recognized throughout Southern California as a standout amongst her peers. In 2011 she was awarded the honor of San Diego’s Mentor of the Year award, given to the professional who has made major contributions of their time and effort to help teach and mentor others.
Throughout Laura’s 10 years at CBRE, she has earned a reputation for being a team player by consistently bringing together people, ideas and resources to create best of class presentations,tools and processes to facilitate business. Laura is known for her passion and is a frequently requested guest speaker on topics related to mentorship, presentation skills and maximizing your talents.
- National Productivity Workshop Presenter (Getting Things Done®), January 2013 – Present
- National Client Services Guest Trainer and Speaker: Minneapolis,MN – July 2013, Newport Beach, CA – April 2013, Denver, CO – February 2013
- Founder, National Client Services Network Group, 2012
- Toastmasters International Competent Leader & Competent Communicator Designations, August 2012
- Mentor of the Year, 2011
- Guest Speaker GLA/OC Regional Client Services Conference, August 2011
- Web Publisher of the Month, March 2009
- Ambassador Award Winner, Summer 2007
- Client Services of the Year, 2007
- LEAD Team Special Honors, 2006