Lawson Chu is CBRE Vancouver’s North Shore Market Specialist.
Lawson specializes primarily in sales and leasing of commercial properties in West Vancouver and North Vancouver. He also has a great understanding of the Metro Vancouver marketplace on the investment forefront.
Lawson is experienced in the following areas:
- Dispositions and acquisitions
- Land assembly and redevelopment
- Landlord representation
- Tenant advisory services
- Lease renewals
- Consulting services
- 2014 - Lawson joined CBRE Limited.
- 2016 - Lawson joined the Urban Properties Group at CBRE where he focused purely on the North Shore marketplace. The Urban Properties Group won the Hutcheson National Top Team Award for Sales & Leasing (top sales & leasing team in Canada).
- 2017 - Lawson won the CBRE Rookie of the Year Award which is awarded to the top sales professional under 5 years in the business.
- 2016 & 2017 - The Urban Properties Group as a whole completed in excess of $900,000,000 in transaction volume.
- 2018 - Lawson now works independently from the Urban Properties Group at CBRE and he continues to work hard to secure market dominance in West Vancouver and North Vancouver.
About Lawson Chu
Lawson is a highly motivated critical thinker with extensive experience and knowledge of market forecasting and analysis. With his background in finance, he has acquired an exceptional understanding of real estate investment analysis.
Over the last few years, CBRE Limited has completed over $500,000,000 in transactional volume (sales and leasing) on the North Shore alone.
- Lawson Chu has completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Calgary, with a major in Finance.
- Member of the North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
- Member of The International Council of Shopping Centre (ICSC)
- Member of National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member of the Urban Development Institute (UDI)
- Member of the Young Urban Professionals in Real Estate (YUPRE)
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)