Lisa joined the Web Marketing Group in May 2013. In her role as a Web Marketing Manager, she manages new and existing third party vendors, including workflow and project coordination, communication and invoicing for WMG initiatives. In addition to her work with the vendors, she helps the WMG better align with internal partners, ensuring effective project implementation and productive collaboration.
Prior to joining Web Marketing, Lisa was a Transaction Manager with a leading industrial occupier team in Atlanta. She was responsible for critical client and transaction management components of the group’s national industrial tenant representation transactions and managed all team operations. Lisa has been in the commercial real estate industry for eleven years, beginning her career at CBRE as the Word Processing Supervisor and Web Editor for the Atlanta office.
- Atlanta Office Employee of the Month, August 2011
- Atlanta Office Outstanding Achievement Award, 2007
- Atlanta Office Support Personnel Employee of the Year, 2002
- CBRE Ambassador Award Nominee, December 2002
- Georgia Sales Professional Licensee
- B.A., English, University of West Georgia