Lisa McNamara has over seven years of facilities support services and program management, occupancy planning, department consolidation and move coordination services within the CBRE platform. She specializes in identifying, sourcing and implementing move transition needs that consistently deliver value and reliability. She brings a unique blend of client relationship building, understanding and implementing goals, excellent communication and comprehensive planning skills to the Business Transition & Move Management team. Prior to joining BTMM, she worked on two CBRE national accounts under facilities management and occupancy planning.
- Southern Illinois University – Carbondale, Bachelor of Sciences; Marketing, 1986
Motorola Solutions, Inc. - National Account - Corporate Headquarters, Schaumburg, IL
- MAC Planner for corporate headquarters campus and satellite offices
- Defined scope, schedule and budget for departmental occupancy
- Managed employee seating database in CAFM program
- Planned and coordinated move services including employee contents, work station and office furniture reconfigurations, lab equipment relocation and storage reorganization
- Provided vendor management during furniture decommissioning and offsite storage projects
- Managed and communicated clean up campaigns
ADP Inc. - National Account - Dealers Services Division, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Planned and consolidated small group moves
- Managed CBRE work order system
- Coordinated internal asset recycling program
- Performed regional site audits, updates in CAFM system
- Point of contact for contract and MSA creation, processing, tracking
- Maintained day to day janitorial, security and BAS
- Regional invoice processing
- IAA Restack (+100 employees)
- Gallup (+50 employees)
- Conde nast (+35 employees)
- ADP, Inc.
- Conde Nast
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- William Blair