Lisa Spees, SR/WA, has over 15 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Ms. Spees is based in the Valuation & Advisory Services group’s Indianapolis office located in the North Central Region and primarily covers all geographical locations in Indiana and Illinois. Ms. Spees has experience providing appraisals for mortgage loan purposes, equity participation, due diligence support, estate planning, consultations, eminent domain analyses, feasibility studies, real estate tax appeals, litigation, special servicing, and condemnation proceedings, and is also a member of Hospitality and Gaming Group within CBRE.
Ms. Spees' experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including hotels; multifamily projects; industrial; office; raw and developed land; retail faculties; restaurants; convenience stores with gas; as well as other specialty assets such as schools; self-storage facilities; and religious facilities.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Right of Way Association - Designated Senior Member
- Indiana State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: License Number CG49600135
- Illinois State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: License Number 553.002159
- Missouri State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: License Number 2016040790
- Indiana University, Bachelor of Arts; Criminal Justice