Lisa has been with CBRE since the acquisition of Trammell Crow Company in 2006. She has 25 years of retail leasing experience in the MidAtlantic Region and a total of 34 years of experience in commercial real estate. She primarily works with owners of premiere retail assets in formulating and implementing leasing strategies and ultimately analyzing, negotiating and executing lease transactions for a variety of retail projects. Assignments include the region’s premiere lifestyle centers, power centers, mixed-use projects, specialty retail centers, community shopping centers, and urban street retail space. Lisa’s experience and expertise includes new developments, redevelopments, and leasing existing assets.
- Awarded CBRE ―"Krista Haverly" National Retail Award – 2014
- Awarded CBRE’s ―"George T. Quinn Lifetime Achievement Award" – 2013
- Serve on national CBRE Retail Client Advisory Team
- Served on CBRE’s ―"National Retail Advisory Council" for 5 years and Chaired the Council for one year
- A Top Retail Producer, U.S., CBRE
- A Top Retail Producer, Eastern Region, CBRE
- Top Producer, Trammell Crow Company
- Served on Trammell Crow Company’s ―"National Retail Advisory Council"
- Honored as one of Trammell Crow Company’s national ―"Customer Service Superstars"
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Reston Town Center – Reston, Virginia » 425,000 SF Retail, 2.1 Million SF Office; 360 Residential Units
Lisa functions as a retail consultant for Boston Properties and Beacon Capital Partners for Reston Town Center, as well as multiple properties in their Washington DC portfolio. She has leased Reston Town Center for the past 17 years, which included repositioning the existing portion of Reston Town Center, as well as leasing an additional 25,000 square feet of a new retail phase. In 2013, all phases of Reston Town Center were added to her leasing responsibilities. Transactions have been completed with multiple upscale national and local retailers. Key tenants include Apple, Bow Tie Cinema, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, J Crew, Anthropologie, Morton’s.
- 2200 Pennsylvania Avenue (Square 54)- Washington, DC » 80,000 SF Retail, 452,000 SF Office; 333 Residential Units
Lisa led the leasing team for this high profile asset to deliver 80,000 square feet of best in class retailers with top rents in the market, one year ahead of delivery. Key tenants include Whole Foods, District Commons, Burger Tap & Shake, Roti and Sweetgreen.
First Potomac/Persus Realty
- UStorey Park – Washington, DC » 65,000 SF Retail, 300,000 SF Office and 350 Apartment Units
Lisa is leading the consulting and leasing efforts on this premiere mixed-use new development located in NoMa - Washington, DC. Anticipated delivery is 2017.
Trammell Crow/Fort Lincoln
- The Shops at Dakota Crossing – Washington, DC » 450,000 SF Retail
Lisa is responsible for creating and implementing the leasing strategy for this new development located in the Fort Lincoln area of Washington, DC. Anchor tenants include Costco, Lowe’s, Marshall’s, and several junior anchors and small shop space.
- Boston Properties
- MRP Realty
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Beacon Capital Partners
- Columbia Property Trust
- Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers
- Kimco Realty
- Regency Centers
- Trammell Crow Company
- Development & Investment Group
- Crow Holdings
- George Washington University