Lise Williams joined CBRE, Inc. in January of 1998 and serves as a Senior Real Estate Manager. She is responsible for leading a group of Real Estate Managers and providing guidance in sound property management and personnel practices and overseeing property operations. Lise is also a member of the Real Estate Management Senior Leadership Team that is responsible for developing policies, strategies, and team goals for the Real Estate Management Department, training personnel, and leading new initiatives.
In addition to her Senior Management duties, Lise oversees the Peabody Place and 88 Union Avenue Center portfolios owned by Belz Enterprises encompassing 520,000 square feet of both office and retail space in historic downtown Memphis. She has also managed numerous office and retail properties for CBRE during her career, including One Commerce Square, a thirty (30) story office tower and annex building totaling 475,082 square feet for ten years. Her management duties include overseeing of all property operations, preparation of income and expense forecasting, financial reporting, vendor contracts and tenant relations.
Lise has over twenty years of property management experience. Previous positions include facility manager with Baker & Baker Real Estate Development managing 1.4 million square feet of inventory including office buildings and retail centers. She also worked for Branch Banking Trust & Company and supported over 104 branch sites directing project coordination for the repair, maintenance and capital building improvements.
- CBRE Memphis Real Estate Manager of the year Award 2013
- CBRE Memphis Chairman’s Award 2010
- CBRE Memphis Teamwork Award for One Commerce Square 2006
- CBRE Memphis Service Above Self Award 2003
- BOMA Memphis, The Office of Building Award (TOBY – 2003, 2004, 2005)
Professional Affiliations And Accreditations
Tennessee Real Estate License
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association International
- Member, Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Member St. Ann Catholic Church Choir
- Leadership Memphis, Inc., Graduate 2005
- Volunteer for Metropolitan Inter Faith Association (MIFA)
- Volunteer for Memphis Food Bank
- Memphis City Downtown Business Watch Program
- Husson University, Business Administration
- One Commerce Square, LLC
- Z Investments, LLC
- Brinkley Plaza, TIC
- Belz Enterprises
- Summer Commons, LLC