Liz Edmundson joined CBRE in November of 2004 and is responsible for the direct management of over 4,500,000 sq. ft. of industrial space in the Memphis area. As Senior Real Estate Manager, Liz is responsible for leading a group of Real Estate Managers for the company’s retail and industrial portfolios, providing guidance for sound property management and personnel practices. In addition, Liz oversees the property operation of an additional more than 500,000 sq. ft. of industrial, retail and office space.
Liz is a member of the Real Estate Management Senior Leadership Team responsible for developing policies, strategies and team goals for the real estate management department, training personnel and leading new initiatives. She has over 25 years of property management experience. Previous positions include facility management and real estate development for Metropolitan Inter-Faith Association and M.S. Carriers Trucking Inc. with duties including management of corporate facilities, building maintenance, build out of leased facilities and construction management of new facilities.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Past President of IFMA Memphis Chapter (International Facility Managers Association)
- Member, BOMA Memphis Chapter (Building Owners and Managers Association)
- Tennessee Real Estate License
- Member, Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- University of Memphis, Bachelor of Arts; Economics
- Real Property Administrator Designation (RPA) BOMA
- Taurus Investment Holdings
- L & B Realty Partners
- Apple Tree Investment General Partnership
- DRA Advisors