Lori Bryant, Managing Director of Asset Services in Houston, has been involved in real estate management for over 35 years. She recently relocated back to Houston after managing commercial assets in Oklahoma for 25 years. Her experience lends itself very well to Houston's mixed portfolio of office buildings, industrial parks and retail centers.
Lori's daily responsibilities include the management, marketing and business development activities of the asset management portfolio. Among her strengths are an accounting background that enables her to effectively budget client expenses and maximize their bottom line, building tenant relations that lead to tenant retention and administration of tenant improvements and construction management. Lori manages the service delivery process, overseeing the property management team, and is responsible for maintaining data and reporting integrity for the client.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors (GTAR)
- Member, Tulsa Apartment Association (TAA)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®)
- Real Property Administrator (RPA)
- Accredited Residential Manager (ARM®)
Lori has a strong belief in professional education and has earned her Certified Property Manager (CPM®) designation through IREM and Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation through BOMA. Additionally, Lori maintains an active Sales Associate license with the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission.
- Board President 2004 and 2005, Big Brothers & Sisters of Green Country
- Chair, 2003 Bowl for Kid's Sake
- Past President, Tulsa Chapter of the Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Past President, Tulsa Chapter, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Past Chair, Tulsa Real Estate Coalition (TREC)
- One Technology Center, 732,065 sq. ft.
- Tulsa Industrial Facilities, Inc., 600,000 sq. ft.
- Boulder Towers, 521,802 sq. ft.
- Page Belcher Federal Building, 460,000 sq. ft.
- 50 Penn Plaza, 369,890 sq. ft.
- Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, 322,173 sq. ft.
- Mingo Marketplace, 304,500 sq. ft.
- Highland Plaza Shopping Center, 100,448 sq. ft.
- Kansas City Life Insurance Company
- Opus Northwest
- Eastgroup Properties
- Minnesota Mutual Life
- Triple Net Properties
- Tulsa Ballet Theatre
- American Heart Association
- DVIS (Domestic Violence Intervention Services)
- American Oncology Resources
- Dollar Thrifty Group