Ms. Valdesuso brings over 12 years of commercial real estate experience and expertise in retail brokerage. She also has over 20 years of successful sales and marketing experience with notable Pacific Northwest services companies including Nordstrom and Microsoft. Passionate about building relationships with customers and her peers, she always strives for finding a “win-win” in every situation. Ms. Valdesuso has built her reputation with tenacity and integrity.
Ms. Valdesuso’s ability to combine current market subtleties and strong negotiating skills along with her candid and creative problem-solving approach has helped her succeed at maintaining an excellent track record with new client attraction and retention.
Ms. Valdesuso specializes in tenant representation, retail leasing, sales, site acquisition, and consulting. Her experience in commercial raw land, leasing ground up development shopping centers and high profile mixed use projects makes her a valued member of the CBRE retail team.
Ms. Valdesuso was named a 2016 CoStar Power Broker TM by CoStarGroup. This annual industry award recognizes distinguished professionals among other retail commercial real estate brokers in the region. Ms. Valdesuso ranked among the top brokers in the market based on the volume of transactions she closed during that year.
Having grown up in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and as a daughter of a Cuban political exile, Lourdes learned early on that hard work and earning an education would reap many rewards. She attended California State University in Long Beach, California, where she earned a B.S. in Marketing.
- Full service commercial real estate agent specializing in leasing and sales of retail and office
- Fluent in Spanish
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Commercial Brokerage Association (CBA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Seattle and Bellevue Chambers of Commerce
- Washington State Real Estate Licensee
- Board Member, El Camino Foundation
- California State University Long Beach, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration/Marketing
- CoStarPower Broker for 2016
- Allstate Insurance
- Amscan-Halloween USA
- Citydog! Club
- Destination XL
- Halal Guys
- Kiddie Academy
- Mud Bay
- Noah’s Bagels
- Opus Bank
- Tutoring Center
- Local tenants including apparel stores, restaurants, medical and dental tenants
- Business Property Development
- Equity Residential
- ACF/GDA Real Estate
- Sterling Realty Organization (SRO)
- Trammel Crow Residential
- Wallace Properties