With more than 20 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry, Lynn Johannesson has recently begun a new challenge within the company. Lynn now works for National Digital & Tech as a Business Operations Support Analyst in the Applications Development Team, working on internally developed software programs, including the transition to a new property platform database software for all of Canada. The work of the Digital & Tech’s Applications development team increases efficiencies across the platform and maintains CBRE Canada’s technological advantage.
Lynn previously headed the Montreal Research Department and was responsible for maintaining the quality of research and statistics generated by its proprietary databases and providing market perspectives and reports. Prior to CBRE, Lynn gained a strong background in the investment market as Manager of Research Operations for RealNet Canada in Toronto. Further experience at RBC and a major brokerage firm (in both Toronto and Montreal) broadened her expertise in market analysis.
Real Estate Experience
- Company & Position, Beginning Date, Ending Date
- CBRE Limited, Business Operations Support Analyst, Digital & Tech 2018 Present
- CBRE Limited, Senior Business Analyst, National Research 2016 2017
- CBRE Limited, Team Lead, Research 2014 2016
- CBRE Limited, Senior Research Analyst 2008 2014
- DTZ (formerly JJ Barnicke (Québec) Ltée), Marketing and Research Analyst 2004 2006
- Royal Bank of Canada, Real Estate Markets Analyst 2001 2002
- Harvard ManageMentor on-line Management Training Program
- University of British Columbia, Faculty of Commerce and Business Administration, “Foundations of Real Estate Financing”
- Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario, Masters in Urban and Regional Planning (M.Pl.), School of Urban and Regional Planning
- University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Bachelor of Environmental Studies (B.E.S.) in Urban and Regional Planning (Honours)