Established as a 25-year commercial real estate professional in the Miami/South Florida marketplace, Maggie Guajardo Kurtz is recognized for the added value she brings to client's office investment portfolios through providing high caliber strategic advice, planning and implementation.
Ms. Kurtz is aligned with the development and leasing of high caliber office parks with respected international and area developers throughout South Florida. Her extensive experience in leasing and development management has enabled her to work with prime office buildings in South Florida. She has marketed over 5 MSF, with more than 1 MSF new-to-market, as well as retail centers including a mixed-use specialty center in Miami Lakes consisting of a hotel, theaters, restaurants, offices, apartments, and specialty shops.
- Trustee, Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce
- NAIOP South Florida Chapter
- Additionally, Ms. Kurtz is fluent in Spanish.
- Testa Immobilien GmbH, 1111 Brickell Avenue, Miami | 525,000 RSF
- USAA Realty, Columbus Center, Coral Gables | 260,000 RSF
- Deka Immobilien GmbH, BAC Colonnade, Coral Gables | 200,000 RSF
- Tishman Speyer Properties, Airport Corporate Center, Miami | 750,000 RSF
- Equitable Life Insurance, 801 Brickell Avenue, Miami | 450,000 RSF
- Rilea Group, 1450 Brickell Avenue, Miami | 600,000 RSF
- Equitable Life Insurance Company
- Tishman Speyer Properties
- ING Clarion
- USAA Realty
- Deka Immobilien GmbH
- The Graham Companies
- Testa Inmuebles