Mallory Weldon joined CBRE in 2010 and together with her team of Mitchell Blaine, Chris Kotseff, Luke Slabczynski, Keith Schappert, Alexandra Smith and Jaime Coyle and with the resources of CBRE's global platform, Mallory is able to offer exceptional client service, market knowledge and experience.
Mallory oversees the daily operations of the team including the development of marketing campaigns, valuations, research and consulting assignments and transaction management. Mallory relentlessly pursues positive client outcomes, driven by more than 8 years of transaction and consulting experience.
Since 2010, Mallory has been involved in transactions in excess of 17 million square feet, and $1.3 billion dollars. Mallory’s success largely stems from her in-depth market knowledge, problem solving capabilities, communication and desire to provide a superior client experience.
Mallory earned her Honours Bachelor of Communications degree from Wilfird Laurier University.
- CBRE Award of Excellence - 2013
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Kitchener-Waterloo Real Estate Board
- Kitchener-Waterloo & Cambridge Chambers of Commerce
- Wilfrid Laurier University – B.A. Communication Studies