Marc Hetu is a Vice President and co-leader of the CBRE National Apartment Group in the Quebec marketplace. Since joining CBRE in 2006, Marc has been involved in the underwriting, marketing, due diligence, and negotiation of over 60 multi-housing transactions totaling more than 13,400 apartments or $3.0 billion in transactional volume. In 2009, he was named to the Quebec Apartment Investment Conference’s executive committee, which is the province’s most important industry gathering for the apartment asset class, and participated as a speaker from 2012 to 2019.
Specializing in vendor representation, Marc has established himself as a market leader in the disposition of multi-residential single assets and portfolios. By treating each disposition with the same exclusive approach, regardless of asset size, he consistently achieves benchmark pricing for private and institutional clients through transparency, aggressive marketing techniques and the utilization of the CBRE National Apartment Group national platform.
- CBRE Québec – Top Ten Award - 5 times since 2012;
- CBRE Québec – Youngest professional in the Top Ten (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018);
- CBRE Montreal – Top Team Award in 2017;
- Involved in the completion of over 13,400 suites traded;
- Sold over $3.0 Billion in sales volume.
- Transaction, Deal Summary, Client/Date
- Le Saint-Laurent, 261, $84.2 million
- 6700 L’Avenue, 90, $29.75 million
- Anjou Multi-Residential Portfolio, 176, $31.5 million
- Queen-Mary Portfolio, 207, $39.45 million
- Villas Cortina, 110, $30 million
- Le Montfort, 230, $48 million
- Peel Plaza, 264, $79.65 million
- Beaudet-Lennox Portfolio, 400, $82.1 million
- Pertel Portfolio, 458, $97 million
- Société Immobilière Huot, 417, $83.5 million
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Estate Broker, Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)