Marc Ross leads CBRE’s Sacramento-based multifamily team, representing private and institutional clients in the Greater Sacramento Region and the Central Valley.
Marc and his team have consistently earned a leading market share of major multifamily transactions in the area, combining their unmatched local market insight with CBRE’s deep reach to a broad spectrum of local, regional and national investors.
The team’s achievements include brokering the largest transaction and largest portfolio in the Sacramento region as well as setting urban and suburban price per unit records in Sacramento, Davis, and Napa. Since joining CBRE in 2003, Marc and his team have completed over 100 multifamily sales with an aggregate value of nearly $2 billion.
Prior to joining CBRE, Marc worked for AKT Development, the largest land developer in the Sacramento region, and Ernst & Young Consulting.
- Current Broker of the Year, 2016 (Multifamily), Sacramento Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)
- Broker of the Year, 2015 (Multifamily & Overall), Sacramento Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)
- Broker of the Year, 2013 (Multifamily), Sacramento Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)
- Perennial Broker of the Year Nominee, Sacramento Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)
- CoStar Power Broker Award: 2009-2015 Founding Author: Sacramento Business Review (SBW) – regional economic forecast sponsored by CFA Institute and CSU Sacramento
- Speaker: Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE), CBRE Sacramento Annual Market Outlook, and Annual SBR F orecast
- Expert Source: Frequently quoted on local real estate market dynamics in the Sacramento Business Journal, Sacramento Bee and
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), CFA Institute
- Real Estate License - State of California
- Member, UC Davis Graduate School of Management Alumni Association
- University of California, Davis, Master of Business Administration; Real Estate, Finance
- Rhodes College, Memphis, Bachelor of Arts; Economics and Business Administration