Marco Arguelles is a Project Manager for CBRE's Project Management Services in Denver, Colorado. Through CBRE's integrated platform, he provides comprehensive project management services, including scope development, schedule and budget development, design, procurement and bid management, construction, owner equipment and move, and closeout. Marco has represented both investors and occupiers and projects have included corporate interiors, medical office, industrial, retail center improvements, exterior and site improvements, and public schools.
Prior to joining CBRE in Denver, Marco was an Assistant Project Manager with Cushman and Wakefield in San Diego, California, where he was the lead Project Manager on various owner investor portfolios and also assisted on occupier-led tenant improvement projects. Marco has previously spent time with CBRE as a Project Coordinator on a global tech company account in Mountain View, California.
- University of Colorado - Boulder, Bachelor's degree in Environmental Design
- San Jose State University, Master in Urban Planning
- OrthoFi Inc. | 36,157 SF Tenant Improvement | High-end tech office interior buildout, which included design, construction, furniture, IT, AV and move coordination
- MIG Real Estate Group | Various Projects | Over 25 completed tenant improvement projects for an investor portfolio
- Elevate Credit | 8,926 SF Tenant Improvement | High-end interior office buildout that included furniture and move coordination
- The Colorado Trust | 17,638 SF Tenant Improvement | Interior office finish remodel in a nationally historic registered building that included design, construction and move coordination
- Lowe Enterprises
- Clarion Partners
- Stockbridge Capital Group
- LNR Partners
- John Hancock Real Estate
- Englewood Schools
- OrthoFi Inc.
- Cypress Office Properties
- MIG Real Estate Group
- Elevate Credit Inc.
- HCP Inc.
- Education Management Corporation
- The Colorado Trust