Marco Torraca is a Senior Appraiser with over 8 years of experience in real estate appraisal and consulting with assignments in Arizona. Mr. Torraca is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Phoenix office in the Intermountain Region. Mr. Torraca’s experience encompasses a wide variety of property types including existing and proposed retail, industrial, schools, office, and medical office properties.
Mr. Torraca is a candidate for designation of the Appraisal Institute, is a LEED AP with a specialty in building design and construction, and is a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the state of Arizona. His primary geographical location is Arizona, with a focus on the greater Phoenix Metropolitan area.
Mr. Torraca is a member of the Medical Office Building (MOB) Valuation Practice in the Phoenix office. The MOB Valuation Practice has access to national sales tracking publications and services, market reports, and other forms of relevant transactional information. His medical office experience encompasses on-campus and off-campus multi-tenant medical buildings, rehabilitation hospitals, owner/user medical buildings, urgent care, and surgery centers.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute, Candidate for Designation
- Green Building Certification Institute – LEED AP, BD+C (ID No. 10438804)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser – State of Arizona, No. 31892
- Arizona State University, Masters of Architecture; May 1998, Tempe, Arizona
- Arizona State University, Bachelors of Science; Design, May 1996, Tempe, Arizona
Partial Transaction List
- Mixed Use Industrial Property, 808,420 SF, Mesa, AZ
- Transitional Care Center, 81,371, SF, Phoenix, AZ
- On-Campus Medical Building, 168,768 SF, Phoenix, AZ
- Off-Campus Medical Building, 50,686 SF, Phoenix, AZ
- Private School, 20,788 SF, Scottsdale, AZ
- Multi-Tenant Industrial Property, 113,887 SF, Phoenix, AZ