Marianne Taylor is an Associate with CBRE’s Cincinnati Columbus Multifamily Team. Marianne is responsible for listing and selling multifamily apartment complexes, accompanying prospective buyers on property site visits, maintaining current market knowledge, and negotiating contracts. Internally, Marianne maintains accurate and current information for local multifamily properties in company databases.
Marianne joined CBRE in 2019 after a nine-year career at PNC Bank, where she excelled in both commercial real estate underwriting and small business relationship management. Marianne holds an Ohio Real Estate Salesperson license.
During her career, Marianne facilitated and closed countless investment and owner-occupied commercial real estate loans. She has a passion for developing the careers of others and acted as a mentor for six retail bank associates during her tenure with PNC Bank.
Professional Affiliation/ Accreditation
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Ohio
- Member of the UC Real Estate Round Table
- Secretary for the Clifton Heights Business Association (CHBA)
- Xavier University – William’s College of Business, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Concentration in Values Based Leadership
- University of Cincinnati – Carl H. Lindner College of Business, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Double Major in Finance and Marketing, Minor in Management
- 2019 YWCA Rising Star Leadership Program
- 2018 YWCA Rising Star Award