Marie, a Senior Associate with CBRE, joined CBRE in 2008. As a member of the Office Services team in Columbia, Marie has participated in over 200 transactions totaling more than 1.1 million square feet with gross consideration over $149 million since 2014.
Marie provides innovative solutions for landlords and tenants in the leasing, purchase and sales of office properties in the greater Midlands area. Her understanding and anticipation of client needs, as well as her strong working knowledge of office product and marketing creativity, create unparalleled service for her clients.
A lifelong resident of the Midlands, Marie is a graduate of the University of South Carolina. She is an active member of the community serving as the President of the Board of Directors for Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter and was the 2012-2013 President of the Junior Woman’s Club of Columbia. She is also a graduate of the Leadership Columbia Class of 2014, a program sponsored by the Columbia Chamber of Commerce. Marie serves on the planning committee for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation South Carolina Chapter’s annual Carolina Kick Off for a Cure event, and is on the Membership Committee for the CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Midlands Chapter. Additionally, Marie received the Mungo Homes Community Builder award in June of 2016 for her efforts with Palmetto Place.
- CCIM Candidate
- CBRE Women’s Network
- CREW [Commercial Real Estate Women] Midlands SC Chapter (2014 Membership Committee Chair)
- Palmetto Place Children’s Shelter, President of Board of Directors (2014-2015, 2015-2016)
- Leadership Columbia Class of 2014
- Leadership Columbia Alumni Association
- The University of South Carolina, Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
- Boys & Girls Club of the Midlands
- Carolina Collegiate Federal Credit Union
- Vista Wealth Management
- Diversified Development Inc.
- The Landplan Group South
- Regions Bank
- TD Bank
- Yellow Pages
- Binary Group
- NewSpring Church
- ARC Document Solutions
- Janney Montgomery Scott
- Drive Medical
- Alfred Williams & Company
- Center Point V, LLC