Marilynn Joyner serves as a Sales Management Manager for CBRE in New York City, with a focus on Advisory and Transaction Services. In this role, she works closely with the New York City executive leadership team to expand CBRE’s Northeast market share, provide guidance and oversight to sales professionals, and support overall sales operations.
As a seasoned commercial real estate professional, Marilynn leads and coordinates brokerage training initiatives on topics such as market research, strategic business development and new client procurement to ensure the growth and development of new business opportunities for CBRE.
With over seven years in the commercial real estate business, a strong professional background in brokerage, and an educational background in real estate and business administration, Marilynn brings the experience and knowledge to lead sales professionals.
Prior to joining CBRE, Marilynn was a tenant representation brokerage professional at JLL in New York City. In her previous role, she represented international and national clients on their office space portfolios throughout major U.S. markets. Some of Marilynn’s most prominent clients were global financial institutions and corporations including USAA Volkswagen (VW), SCAN Health Plan and Brinker International.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, New York
- The New York Junior League, Member
- New York City Ballet’s Young Patrons Circle, Member
- CREW New York, Member
- The Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), Member
- University of South Carolina, Bachelor of Arts and Sciences in Political Science and Dance Performance
- Columbia University, Executive MBA Candidate at Columbia Business School and London Business School
- Georgetown University, Master of Professional Studies in Real Estate