Mark Blancard is a Vice President with CBRE Vancouver, a Fortune 500 Company headquartered in Los Angeles, and the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm.
Mark joined CBRE in 2003, and transitioned into brokerage in 2005, specializing in the representation of office space owners and users in Metro Vancouver. Mark is primarily focused on the representation of office leasing tenants in downtown Vancouver, but has also successfully negotiated many leases in the surrounding suburbs including Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Surrey, North Vancouver, Port Moody, Coquitlam, and Maple Ridge.
Mark’s industry specific expertise includes: Education, Mining/Resource, Non-Profits, Legal, Engineering, Financial Services, Technology, and more. Mark strives to provide his clients best-of-class services tailored to meet each of their diverse real estate needs.
Mark is a born-and-raised Vancouverite, and lives in North Vancouver with his wife and two sons. Mark can also be found at the local ice rink or ball field, or refreshing himself at he nearest beach.
- Member of NAIOP
- Member of Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Member at the North Shore Winter Club
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Victoria, 2000
- Diploma of Technology in Marketing Management, specialization in Professional Sales, British Columbia Institute of Technology, 2002
- Aaron Gordon Daykin Nordlinger LLP
- Alexander College Corp.
- Ausenco Engineering
- BMC Networks Inc.
- BMZ Structural Engineers
- British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association
- Cardero Resource Corp.
- Coast Hotels Limited
- Dragados Canada, Inc.
- Glencore International
- Innergex Renewable Energy Inc.
- Lexmark Canada Inc.
- MailChannels Operations Ltd.
- McCrea Immigration Law
- Mediterranean Shipping Company
- Munich Reinsurance Company of Canada
- Sprott Shaw College Corp.
- Taseko Mines Limited
- Vantek Web Solutions, Inc.
- Viterra Inc.
- xMatters, Inc.
- Anthem Properties
- Choice Properties REIT
- Hornby Street Trust
- Onni Group of Companies
- Tenant, sq. ft.
- Ausenco Engineering (Sublease Assignments), 57,052
- Hunter Dickinson Services Inc., 53,485
- Alexander College Corp., 31,947
- Public Works and Government Services Canada, 24,896
- King George International College, 17,432
- Cardero Resources Corp., 16,726
- 889 Carnarvon Street (Sale), 15,166
- xMatters, Inc., 14,643
- S.U.C.C.E.S.S., 10,792
- Coast Hotels Limited, 8,219
- BMZ Structural Engineers, 8,000
- Aaron Gordon Daykin Nordlinger LLP, 7,630