Mark Fitkin is an Executive Managing Director for Global Client Care. He is responsible for the oversight and execution of CBRE’s services to our most strategic investor clients in the U.S. and around the globe.
In this role, he leads the Client Care Americas, Investor Services team (Strategic Accounts). A key initiative for CBRE, this team navigates and leverages CBRE resources expertly on behalf of strategic account clients with a focus on operational excellence and execution. These specialists serve as single points of contact for key institutional clients providing differentiated, exceptional outcomes that help them grow their businesses.
Additionally, Mark has executive oversight of the business conducted between CBRE and its real estate investment divisions, CBRE Global Investors and Trammell Crow Company. CBRE Global Investors is one of the largest real estate investment management firms in the world with nearly $100 billion of assets under management. Trammell Crow Company is one of the largest commercial real estate developers in the U.S.
Mark is also a member of CBRE’s Global Capital Markets Executive team, which strategizes and implements CBRE’s Capital Markets services to its global strategic clients, as well as the Global Client Care Executive Team, which oversees the implementation of best practices for CBRE’s Client Care programs across lines of business.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- University of Colorado – Real Estate Center National Advisory Board, Leeds School of Business
- Children’s Cancer Association – Past Executive Board Member
- Junior Achievement – Past Executive Board Member
- Portland State University – Center for Real Estate, Past Board Member
- NAIOP – Past Board Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Oregon
- 2013, Appointed Executive Managing Director | Global Head Strategic Accounts
- 2009, Appointed Sr. Managing Director |Global Alliance Director providing executive oversight of business between CBRE and CBRE Global Investors
- 2005, selected to Global Emerging Leaders Group – an internal group identified as the likely successors to executive leadership of the firm
- 2004, President’s Award – recognizing exceptional financial performance
- 2001, James Didion Leadership Award: recognizes extraordinary management and people skills, leadership in ethical standards, inspiring creativity in others, high energy, and personal discipline
- 1998, appointed Managing Director for the Portland office
- 1998, appointed to CBRE Retail Leadership Group
- 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, member Portland Office “Top Producers”
- 1995, 1996 and 1997 Portland Office Distinguished Achievement Award for closing the most transactions
- 1995, McCarthy Award: One of the firms most prestigious awards - voted by peers as the professional who most exemplifies qualities of teamwork, enthusiasm, community involvement, relationship-oriented approach to the business, and passion for the Real Estate Profession
- 1995, elected to CBRE’s Strategic Retail Tenant Advisors
- 1989, Rookie of the Year for Portland office
- University of Colorado, Bachelor of Science,1986
- Stanford Professional Education:
Advanced Management College - 2000
- Harvard University: High Potential Leadership Program - 2006