After graduating from Arizona State University, Mark Krison joined CBRE in their East Valley office. He worked there until 1991 when the East Valley office merged with the CBRE office located in Central Phoenix. The Phoenix office is consistently one of the top producing offices in the nation and Mark is one of the leading sales professionals with that office. He is both a top producer locally and for the company nationwide.
Mark has devoted most of his time to working in three specific areas of the industrial real estate profession.
- First - Mark has an extensive background in tenant representation and has worked exclusively to represent many national companies looking to locate in Metropolitan Phoenix
- Second - Mark has both the experience and market knowledge necessary to work with developers in designing and constructing all forms of industrial and office product
- Third - Mark has the expertise to analyze, package, and sell investment grade real estate to the corporate investment community
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Title of Senior Vice President
- Member of the Colbert Coldwell Circle in 1999, 1997, and 1996 representing the Top 3% of the company's Sales Professionals nationwide
- Ranked in the Top 5% of the company's Sales Professionals nationally in 2001, 2000, 1999, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1994, and 1992
- Ranked as one of the Top Ten Producing Sales Professionals in the Phoenix office consistently since 1984
- Ranked as the Number One Top Producing Industrial Specialist in the Phoenix office in 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Arizona State University, College of Business, Bachelor of Science; Marketing
- Licensed Arizona Real Estate Professional
- Phoenix One Headquarters
Completed the largest industrial lease in the 55 year history of CBRE's Phoenix office to IO Data Centers. The 20-year lease, valued over $129 million, is for the ±550,000 SF former, Le Natures facility at 615 North 48th Street. Le Natures filed for bankruptcy and CBRE Investors re-leased the property in which IO Data Centers utilized the heavy power (20MW) to feed the new Level3 data center.
- Rio West Business Park
Suncor Development purchased ±24 acres to develop two-phase ±294,000 SF Class "A" flex-office. Phase I ±188,000 SF fully leased to Monster.com and US Airways and sold to Wolff Enterprises. Phase II ±106,000 SF fully leased to US Airways and Beazer homes and sold to Wolff Enterprises. Ground breaking mid 2004, completely constructed, leased and sold by 3rd Quarter 2007.
- Opus Chandler Airport Center
OPUS purchased ±16 acres for ±180,000 SF two-phase Class "A" suburban office. Phase I fully leased to CDW and sold for $23 million prior to construction completion
- Chandler Airport Center
±225-acre mixed use business park. Sold ±110 acres to seven preferred developers for $34 million to build ±800,000 SF of office, flex, retail, industrial and hospitality space.
- Allred Cotton Center to Liberty Cotton Center
100-acre purchase of land in the Cotton Center Business Community to develop and lease ±1,000,000 SF of spec, flex-industrial buildings. $197 million investment sale of Phases II, III, IV from the Douglas Allred Development Company to Liberty Property Trust.
- Douglas Allred Company
- SunCap Property Group
- Brookhill Corporation
- The Hewson Company
- LNR Property Corporation
- Mark IV Capital
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- LBA Realty
- Liberty Property Trust
- Sunstate Builders
- Alaska Airlines
- Education Management Corporation
- Office Max
- Ulta Beauty
- US Airways
- Verizon Wireless