Mark McNulty has over 25 years of commercial real estate expertise. His long-term experience and focus on the sale of land and commercial properties ensures that his clients receive unparalleled service and representation. He also has extensive experience working with financial institutions in the disposition of their distressed commercial properties.
His primary focus is to provide the most professional service to his individual, corporate and institutional clients throughout the St. Louis region. He is licensed in Missouri and Illinois.
- CBRE National Land Services Group
- National Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Industrial Exchange
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (Candidate)
- Kirkwood Industrial Development Authority
- Licensed in Missouri and Illinois
- Nominee for Largest Land Sale Transaction in 2015, 2017 and 2019 at St. Louis Association of Realtors, Commercial Division, Heavy Hitters Awards
- In 2014 and 2015 represented the sellers in 14 transactions totaling 610 acres that would be developed for multifamily, senior housing, student housing, residential, retail, and commercial uses
- Southern Methodist University, Bachelor of Business Administration; Real Estate/Finance
- 300 acres in New Town, St. Charles for master planned mixed use development
- 88 acres in the City of St. Charles for master planned mixed use development
- 23 acres at 18771 Olive Street Road in Chesterfield for retail development
- 16 acres at 252 North Green Mount Rd in Shilo, Illinois for office and retail development
- 14 acres at 10248 Big Bend for Sam’s Club development
- Ryan Companies
- Hudson Advisors
- First Bank
- Emmaus Homes
- Larson Engineering
- US Bank
- Edward Jones
- Frank Leta Honda
- Illinois Distributing
- Mason Contractors Association
- TEGNA, Inc.
- Realty Income Corporation
- Site Improvement Association
- Talisen Technologies, Inc.
- Region's Bank