- Responsible for leading integrated teams for both housing and strategic projects.
- Establishes links between investors and end-users based on his retail and investment experience.
- Business partner for the real estate investment strategy of international retailers.
- Thought leader in the area of developments in the Dutch retail market and their impact on real estate.
- Member of the CBRE EMEA Retail Board.
- Supports customers in formulating strategic objectives and devising their practical, results-oriented applications.
- An integrated focus on real estate issues using both market and construction expertise.
- Nuanced style of communication with the ability to understand the points of view of various stakeholders.
- Unique perspective on Dutch real estate issues resulting from practical experience in Asia, Europe and the United States.
- Broad outlook on societal and socioeconomic developments.
Mark Siezen has a broad and diverse background in retail and logistics, on both the owner and occupier sides of the market. Prior to his previous positions, Mark lived and worked in Europe, Asia and the United States, where he gained experience working for listed parties, private-equity funds and family-owned businesses.
Partly thanks to this experience, Mark has extensive expertise and an analytical focus, which he combines with excellent communication skills and an eye for the human side of matters.
At CBRE, Mark has final responsibility for the Retail and Industrial & Logistics sector teams. His daily efforts include bringing together the various aspects of Retail & Logistics using a strategic approach to connect everyone, which allows him and his teams to provide integrated solutions to complex issues in this sector.
ASR, Union Investments, Syntrus Achmea, Geodis, Patrizia.