Mary Chyzy is a licensed Real Estate Broker with over 22 years of commercial real estate experience comprised of investment sales, finance, and leasing. Mary’s extensive experience includes underwriting as well as managing all aspects closing sales transactions and associated real estate loan transactions.
Mrs. Chyzy joined the CBRE team comprised of Kevin Larscheid, Scott Rush and Shana Lennon in 2012 as the Client Services Specialist.
As a member of the team, Mrs. Chyzy specializes in the valuations of commercial real estate, provides coordination and day-to-day support of the team’s brokerage activities, handles property marketing, project coordination, and assists with sales closings.
- CBRE, Inc. 2012 – Present
- Berkadia Commercial Mortgage 2003 - 2012
- Capmark Finance
- GMAC Commercial Mortgage
- CBRE, Inc. (Capital Markets) 1993 - 2003
- California Bureau of Real Estate Broker, License 01213407
- Heald Business College, Graduate
- Advanced Business, Legal and Executive Administration
- Novell Netware Administration Certification
- Chamberlin Real Estate School